From Last Days of Old Earth Wiki
Last Days of Old Earth is a turn-based strategy game set in a far future world where the sun is dying. The remnants of humanity must migrate once a generation towards the equator where it is still warm enough to sustain life.
Spiritual successor to the cult classic PC game Armageddon Empires, Last Days of Old Earth invites you to become the leader of the human Skywatchers or the robotic Automata, two fundamentally opposed factions. In a hostile environment, where natural resources are almost depleted, you must fight your way to survive for one more turn. With scarcity goes rivalry, and only the law of the wild applies in this icy and desolate world.
The game is developed by Slitherine Ltd, in ...
|| Release date
| Slitherine Ltd
|| Sci-Fi, Turn-based strategy
- Explore the frost-covered ruins of the far future, discovering settlements and ruined cities, as well as satellites and space stations that have crashed back down to Earth. Discover and exploit resources to build your armies and defeat your opponents.
- Play as the Skywatchers Clan, the last inheritors of the once-great human legacy, or as the mysterious Automata, the robotic sentinels created by a vanished civilization for an unknown purpose - two different factions with very different play-styles.
- Build your own customized army from 30 unique units: tough Northwalk Veteran infantry, ancient Bearcat Landship tanks, the city-sized VN Walker mecha and many more.
- Use terrain to your advantage! Climb hills and mountains to gain increased line of sight, and hide in forests and ruins to shield your forces from attack.
- Fight your opponent’s army in thrilling turn-based battles, where smart tactics and clever deployment can tilt the odds, even against foes with superior numbers.
- Deploy 24 unique heroes to lead your armies with powerful game-twisting special abilities.
- Over 60 special abilities to attach to your heroes and units. Combine them within your armies to discover the best synergies for your play style.
- A skirmish mode that uses a randomly-generated map system, offering a different theatre of war every single game.
- Challenging but fair AI opponents.
- A rich multiplayer offering, to take the hard-earned skills from single player, into the online arena.
- ↑ Text was taken from the Official Site